Bachelor’s in Game Art & Design
As a student of the Bachelor’s in Game Art and Design programme, you will learn Fine Arts, Game Art and Game Design.
While game art focuses on the visual elements of the story, the game designing course teaches you to design the content and rules of a game, gameplay, environment, storyline, and characters.
Upon completion of a degree in game design and art, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to develop art assets
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and the skills necessary for game design
- Demonstrate and understand the aesthetics of design and its importance in the world of technology and game development
- Understand how the current methodologies of game development projects influence game development
- Demonstrate the knowledge of best practices in game art and game design development
- Harness the attitudes that enable you to be successful in later years
On completing the programme successfully, you will pursue careers in 2D art, 3D art, game design and game development in the game development and entertainment industries.